By using either Sunstate’s “My Account” online customer portal or the “On-the-Go” mobile app, you can quickly and easily browse our equipment catalog, select the equipment, tools, and accessories you need, and have them ready-for-use in five easy steps.
- On the home screen, select “Rent Equipment” to browse our full equipment catalog. Use the search bar or drill-down by product category to find equipment. My Account provides a user-friendly list of equipment, tools and accessories with at-a-glance images and product details to make selecting the right equipment a snap.
- Enter your location to receive accurate availability and pricing. This can be done by entering your city, state or zip code, or by allowing your mobile device’s locator to pinpoint our closest branch, or you can view and select your preferred branch location. If you have one or more jobsites already created in your account, you can specify the correct jobsite and My Account will do the rest.
- Add equipment to your cart. You will have the option of selecting quantity along with any attachments or accessories that will be needed to get the job done.
- During checkout you will be provided with an option to apply your reservation to an existing job or create a new one, schedule branch pickup or jobsite delivery, set your rental start and call-off dates and time, as well as enter job numbers, PO numbers, and any other special instructions.
- Review your rental details and checkout. You will receive an email confirming your reservation.
It’s that easy!
And reordering is even easier. Simply use your jobsite or past rentals list to select and reorder the exact equipment you need.