THE TIRE PEOPLE YOU CAN DEPEND ON
After three decades in the rental business we’ve seen almost everything. Whether it’s recommending the right tires for a specific application or sourcing specialty items to suit your individual needs, Sunstate has the experience necessary to help find the tire solution you’re looking for.
If you have any additional questions about our tire services, please contact us.
WE SPECIALIZE IN TIRES AND SERVICE FOR:
- Our technicians are equipped and trained for all sizes for backhoes, skidsteers, grade tractors, and more.
- Foam filling done in-house
- Full service on all sizes up to and including 51” rim diameter for motor graders, scrapers, loaders, haul trucks, cranes, and more.
- We have the largest in-stock inventory of earthmover sizes in Arizona.
- Mobile presses allow us to install solid tires on-site
- Telehandler tire foam filling, wheel & tire assemblies
- Extensive inventory of forklift tires
- Extensive inventory of major brands and sizes
HERE’S HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT:
We’re here for you! With our competitors, every transaction affects them personally. With Sunstate, our only motivation is providing quality information so that you can make an informed decision.
All of our technicians are Tire Industry Association (TIA) certified. We follow proper jobsite protocol, including the use of proper P.P.E. and adherence to all O.S.H.A. and M.S.H.A. requirements.
Within our service area we only utilize our own technicians. This ensures that our people have the proper training and equipment to do the job right the first time.
We know time matters. That’s why we operate a fleet of clean, late model service trucks. We’ll get to you trouble free, then represent your company in the best possible manner while on the jobsite.
TIRE MANUFACTURERS AND CATEGORIES
We offer commercial tires from some of the leading manufacturers in the industry so you'll be sure to find the right tires for your fleet.
THE RIGHT TOOLS FOR THE JOB
We utilize our highly trained professionals and modern equipment to ensure the job gets done right the first time.